1. What is female beauty to you?
I always remember Audrey's phrase: “The beauty of a woman is not in the shape of her face, the clothes she wears or the way she combs her hair. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.
2. How do you take care of yourself?
I really love taking care of myself! It all starts from the inside, I try to eat healthy, get enough sleep, do sports. Beyond health, there's always salon care and home care: massages and treatments in MyDearBody, at home - cleansing, various masks, creams.
3. What inspires you and where do you look for inspiration?
I am very inspired by interesting and successful people! Work is very inspiring, especially when you see the result ... and of course your own goals and tasks inspire. Books, movies. I am always inspired when I travel, read books, watch films.
4. How could you describe your style in clothes and how has it changed in recent years, what did you come to?
Before, I always adhered more to the classic style, now I allow myself to be different! I would say that I have become more relaxed.
5. What are your strengths that help you in life?
I count myself very purposeful and organized. I think that these qualities help me to correctly prioritize and pursue the goal.
6. How do you feel about female fulfilment? How did you come to what you are doing now? And what plans and goals have you set for the year?
Today there are many examples of very successful women, this gives the belief that not only men are able to succeed. :) I think that's very cool that women have become initiators and examples, and a source of inspiration for other women! The idea for the salon came spontaneously, but I am very happy with this idea. Despite the new realities with COVID, My Dear Body plans to develop and will continue to delight its guests.
7. How do you feel about the trend of mindfulness and how do you personally apply it in your life?
I feel great to trends of mindfulness! For example, I have a commission shop where I can give a second life to things.